- iPhone 3GS to be Offered Free on Contract?
Apple will reportedly keep its iPhone 3GS alive and offer it free with a service contract or $399 unsubsidized.
- Apple to Launch App Rentals Soon?
Apple may be looking to launch app rentals according to strings found in the latest iTunes beta.
- Siri Co-Founder: Apple Assistant Would Be World-Changing
Siri Personal Assistant co-founder Norman Winarsky says that Apple’s release of Assistant would be a world-changing event.
- SEC Questions Apple on Nokia Patent Deal
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has published a series of letters that it exchanged with Apple to address the company’s patent settlement with Nokia.
- Showtime Launches iPad App to Enhance Live TV Experience
Showtime has launched an application for the iPad that enhances your live TV experience.
- Analyst Still Predicting Radically Redesigned iPhone 5
Analyst Brian White with Ticonderoga Securities is still holding out hope for Apple to announce a radically redesigned iPhone 5
- Vodafone Germany Lists iPhone 4S in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB Capacities
Vodafone.de is listing a 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB iPhone 4S in both black and white on its website.
- TWCable TV Adds Search, Parental Controls, and Closed Captioning
The TWCable TV app for iPad had been updated with search, parental control, and closed captioning support.
- Apple Puts Up ‘Let’s Talk iPhone’ Banner At Its Cupertino Campus
Apple has put up a ‘Let’s talk iPhone’ banner at its Cupertino campus ahead of its press event on October 4th.
- SpyPhoto Lets You Secretly Take Photos With Your iPhone
SpyPhoto is a new Cydia tweak that lets you secret take photos using any Activator action.
- Photos of N90A iPhone 4 Leak Out of Foxconn Brazil
Photos of a N90A iPhone 4 have leaked out of Foxconn’s factory in Brazil.
- Court Accepts Verzion/T-Mobile Briefs Supporting Samsung Against Apple
Judge Lucy Koh of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California has allowed Verizon’s and T-Mobile’s amicus curiae briefs in support of Samsung against Apple
- Apple Releases iWork for iOS Beta 4 to Developers
Apple has released iWork for iOS Beta 4 to developers for testing.
- Apple Leaks iPhone 4S In Latest iTunes Beta
Apple has leaked the iPhone 4S alongside a picture of the old design in its latest iTunes Beta.