iPhone 6 Plus Catches Fire While Charging on Bed [Video]

An Atlanta man reports that his iPhone 6 Plus unexpectedly caught fire while it was charging. David Grimsley had placed the phone on his bed and about twenty minutes later it went up in flames. “There were sparks and flames,” he says.Grimsley pushed the phone off the bed before it could ignite the blankets, then pushed it off the carpet onto a hard surface and waited out the fire. “The whole apartment could have burned down,” said Grimsley.Share Article:Facebook,   Twitter,   LinkedIn,   Google Plus,   Email,   Reddit,   Digg,   Delicious,   StumbleUponFollow iClarified:Facebook,   Twitter,   LinkedIn,   Google Plus,   Newsletter,   App Store,   YouTubeAdvertise Here

Source: iClarified Read More: iPhone 6 Plus Catches Fire While Charging on Bed [Video]